In order to keep our new turf fields in top condition, we need everyone to follow these rules while attending games at Waters and Madison. These rules are in addition to standard field rules for all county fields.
The following are prohibited on Waters Field:
- Bicycles, skateboards or other similar devices
If you bring drinks onto the field and they happen to spill (and it's not water), please rinse off the area of the spill with water.
Teams should be prepared to have halftime and after game snacks off the field. Most teams no longer provide snacks at halftime.
Please respect the field boundaries, No Cameras within the ropes or inside the dashed lines
Madison High School
The following apply to games played at Madison High School. We ask that everyone cooperate fully with the field officer as these rules are evolving and we want to be able to continue to use the High School field.
The following guidelines should be followed in addition to the rules that apply to all High School fields:
- Only officially rostered Coaches and Players, League Officials, Madison Officials on Official Duty, and ODs (VYI Appointed Field Officers/Managers) are permitted inside the gates. The Coaches and Players are only allowed within the gates during their assigned game times and must have approval from the OD to enter the field
- .No chairs are currently allowed on the field, even for the above mentioned exceptions.
- All spectators should remain in the stands.
- Please do not skateboard, bike, rollerblade, etc. in the stands or in front of the stands.
- Remove all trash from the stands and place in proper recepticles when you leave. Any trash left behind must be cleaned up by league volunteers.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. These new facilities greatly improve our capacity for games and practices, but they also require increased care.